We know that for many companies, addressing the increasingly complex issues of employment law is an arduous task and that – for this type of legal advice – what is most appreciated is the clarity and accuracy of the answers.
- We provide assistance in relocation and business transfer procedures, conducting due diligence and reviewing human resources documentation in preparation for a purchase or sale.
- We manage collective redundancy procedures and applications for social security benefits (CIGO (Ordinary Redundancy Fund), CIGD (Redundancy Fund By Way of Derogation)), CIGS (Extraordinary Redundancy Fund), FIS (Wage Subsidy Fund), etc.). Our advice extends to disciplinary procedures, trade union consultation and conciliation before the Commissions of the Territorial Employment Offices.
- We assist the company in all those cases where it is necessary to interpret and draft company collective agreements and collective agreements at company or territorial level or interpret collective agreements that are relevant to the specific case.
- We manage relations with management and commercial agents.
If the clients are private entities, we support and assist them in all types of claims.
In terms of assistance, both in and out of court, we advise on all matters relating to:
- human resources management
- salaried employment and insourced work agreements
- agreements related to self-employment (consultancy agreements, company directors)